Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week two photo concepts

The first picture I took I had Blake in it and i used the rule of thirds. The next picture down I de-cluttered my background by taking the picture of the basketball up close so that my background looked faded out. I took the next one of Daniel showing action as he is sprinting to run his 40 yard dash. The picture of the eagle head is the new paint job on our crows nest at the football field and I centered it in my picture for the center of interest. The picture out of the Granada's wind shield is me using the foreground to frame my picture, I took the picture out of the wind shield and you are focused on the other cars not where i took the picture from, and that's how I used foreground to frame my photo. Next with the Honda name I filled the frame using the entire name to take up mostly the whole picture. After the Honda picture I have my picture of lines that I used to lead the eye. This picture just uses the lines to take your eye and focus into the distance. Once again I used the Granada for my angle of perspective picture. I took the picture at a different and ordinary angle and I tried to make it look older than it appears.

No comments:

Post a Comment